Saturday, June 18, 2011

Compromising with The Publix Ballerina

As I am letting go of this idea of perfection, apparently time management and priorities are leaving with it.  Hmm, I might be digressing in my maturity.

So I was so excited to get picked for the Breakstone Sour Cream House Party!  Gave me a reason to invite some peeps.  I got vouchers for sour cream, dip bowl and so much more.  See.

!cid__06172011489

Nice, right!  But before all this could happen, I had to go get the sour cream.  Well, as a couponer, I have been on hiatus from it for the past week.  So the night before at about 2am!  I realized everything I needed to do, before for my mommy pals would show up.

All of the morning’s calculated schedule was based on the fact that Publix opens at 7am. So when you are loading 4 littles out the door, there will be compromises you have to make because of pure procrastination!

Here was mine!

!cid__06172011483

The beloved ballerina bathing suit.  She wore it to Publix at 7am.  The nice part of shopping this early in the morning is no one is awake enough to cause too much of a problem and the kids weren’t too bad either.

So this momma had a baby strapped to here, 3 children tagging along behind in loud and crazy way and I do believe no one in the store was awake enough to notice.  SWEET! 

~trish

No comments:

Post a Comment