Monday, May 6, 2013

Keeping it Simple, simple, simple

I am happy to report, we are still home schooling.  I am thankful to be just months away from completing an entire year of home school with out giving up! I am most definitely still in the freshman years of homeschooling and constantly trying to find our fit with curriculum.  I feel successful still, we had our 5th child on New Years Eve!

I am actually leaving this blog.  i love this blog, but i have a hard time feeling that I have to be perfect.  Every time I write a post, I feel as though I must meet some crazy expectation in my head.  Because of this, I am going back to my roots.  My first blog.  you will find all my adventures in one place, where I will happily write about what ever i feel the desire to write about.

www.midnightcrafters.blospot.com

I hope that you will join me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment