Tuesday, July 31, 2012

plans, plans, plans.

Making a plan is all well, but I have a hard time putting it to paper.  I need something simple and easy.  I came across a few things and found a great one that I love at http://www.mamajennblogs.com/2010/08/my-homeschool-planning-docs.html
Homeschool Planning Pages

I printed out a set and have a set of plans for each kid.  I have them in a 3 ring binder with a tab for each month (we are having a hard time fitting the pages in a 1/2" binder for 2 kids, by next year we will be in a 1").  I am trying to have plans ready to at least the end of December.  I am slowly making headway.  We will not actually be starting until September 11th.

I am thankful for our later than usual start date.  We will run from September to the end of June this year for a total of 36 weeks of actual curriculum.  Of course, everyday is filled with learning.  From now until September, I am finishing collecting our curriculum and organizing it.  Most of all, I hope to finally have a space with a door to designate to our homeschooling.  What a thought!

So we are slowly, preparing away.  I hope by September to be able to show you all of our amazing books and our curriculum choices for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment